Complete your degree in just 12 months at Argosy University
What advantages does the MBA Program offer?
The degree program is focused, relevant and accessible.
- Targeted specifically for mid-level managers in large organizations (those with revenues over $1 billion) and aspiring managers in smaller to mid-size organizations with revenues under $1 billion.
- Coursework is designed to build strategic literacy of the individuals most responsible for implementing strategy and
assessing its impact.
- The curriculum combines contemporary concepts, theories and proven practice through applied learning.
- Coursework and faculty teach managers to make better decisions that align operations with the goals, values, and strategy of
- Managers are provided tools to develop integrated perspectives to problem-solving: strategic, financial and economic, organizational culture and values, technology and operations.
- The experience equips managers to implement strategy in complex organizations by linking strategy to the goals, activities,
and behaviors of operating staff.
- Online, Blended and Blended Fast-Track class formats – The Fast-Track 12-month scheduling option provides faster time to completion.
- Frequent start dates with weeknight and weekend options provide flexibility.
Where Strategy Meets Execution
Argosy University's MBA degree program is designed to develop action-oriented managers and leaders who focus on leading themselves and others to solutions that serve their organizations. Students have the opportunity to acquire skills to identify challenges and opportunities, draw on innovative technology and information, use advanced analytical and planning approaches, and execute plans for leading positive change. Students can develop these competencies through focusing on critical thinking, persuasive
communications, technical knowledge, and a deep understanding of the human side of business. By focusing on competencies in this manner, the program is designed to build upon the talents of students, independent of their undergraduate field of study.
Students from diverse academic and professional backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged.
The MBA degree program consists of eight core courses (24 credit hours) and four required concentration courses (12 credit hours) scheduled to enable busy professionals to balance the demands of career, family, and school. For all students, the MBA degree program culminates in an applied Capstone Project in which they have the opportunity to integrate the core business competencies with their concentration specialty.
What will I learn?
In the MBA program, students will have the opportunity to develop competencies in the following:
- Strategy and Execution concepts, theories and practical application strategies
- Oral and written communication
- Critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and information literacy
- Leadership and collaboration
- Ethics and diversity
- Analysis and application of applied technology and integration
Argosy University's MBA degree program - your degree, at the pace that's right for you. Please select a location below to learn more.
- Argosy University, Atlanta
- Argosy University, Chicago
- Argosy University, Dallas
- Argosy University, Denver
- Argosy University, Hawai'i
- Argosy University, Inland Empire
- Argosy University, Los Angeles
- Argosy University, Nashville
- Argosy University, Orange County
- Argosy University, Phoenix
- Argosy University, Salt Lake City
- Argosy University, San Diego
- Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area
- Argosy University, Sarasota
- Argosy University, Schaumburg
- Argosy University, Seattle
- Argosy University, Tampa
- Argosy University, Twin Cities
- Argosy University, Washington DC
Contact us to request more information on how you can get started at Argosy University.